Aquinas College is a welcoming community enthused by the teachings of Jesus Christ where academic excellence is valued and students are nurtured and empowered to create a future of hope.
In living our vision we are inspired by:
- The academic excellence exemplified by Thomas Aquinas
- The mercy and justice witnessed by Catherine McAuley
- The faith and courage of Edmund Rice
- The proactive service embodied in the life of Caroline Chisholm
- The compassion of Oscar Romero
- A community where there is a love of God, of life and of learning
- A welcoming community where we can feel safe, learn and be treated with respect
- The life and dignity of each person
- Relationships which foster life long learning
- A process of constant curriculum renewal
- A curriculum which offers a dynamic, challenging, rich and diverse range of learning experiences
- The learning which encourages stewardship of our environment.